Terms and Conditions
The madewithmarmalade.com discussion forum is hosted by Ideaworks3D Ltd. for the purpose of providing technical support information for anybody evaluating or licensing the Ideaworks3D Ltd. Marmalade SDK.
The forum provides participants with technical support from Ideaworks3D Ltd., and allows them to exchange information and share technical knowledge with other Marmalade ausers.
In order to protect forum users, the integrity of Ideaworks3D Ltd., and the integrity of the forum, Ideaworks3D Ltd. reserves the right to remove forum posts and/or terminate your forum account, without notice, in the event that you do not abide by the following rules of conduct:-
- 1) Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal information or material, and do not utilise the forum in any illegal manner.
- 2) Do not post any confidential information or any information that would infringe upon the proprietary, privacy or personal rights of others.
- 3) Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. Do not use any words, logos or other marks that would infringe upon the trademark, service mark, certification mark, or other intellectual property rights of the owners of such marks without the permission of such owners.
- 4) Treat others in the forum as you would like to be treated by them. Do not engage in, support or initiate disruptive activity in the forum, such as persistent off-topic contributions or comments, or statements that might incite others to violate these conditions of use.
- 5) Do not falsely impersonate any other person in the forum.
- 6) All postings shall be of an informational nature and for informational purposes only. Commercial use or any other unauthorised use of the forum is prohibited. Do not use the forum to solicit or conduct business, including the direct or indirect marketing of users' products or services, in any manner.
Ideaworks3D Ltd. makes no warranty that the:
- Forum will meet your requirements,
- Forum will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, Information obtained from the use of the forum or from any contribution to it will be accurate, complete or reliable or will meet your expectations.
Ideaworks3D Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy. We have put in place policies and procedures to protect personal information we collect about you to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent amendments to this Act.
Details of how we collect, use and disseminate your personal data are described here to demonstrate our commitment to protecting your privacy.
What data do we collect about you?
- Email address
- IP address
- Company name and address
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- In order to protect your information we provide you with a unique Username and Password so you can log in to and access your personal details.
- All personal data are stored on a secure database; a firewall is in operation to prevent ‘hacking’.
- Only current authorised Ideaworks3D Ltd. employees have access to the database, and a unique ID and Password controls the access rights of these Employees."