Marmalade 6.2.2 and Marmalade Quick
The next version of the hugely popular RAD tool, Marmalade Quick is here.
- Support for Windows Phone 8
- Improved Integration with ZeroBrane Studio debugger
- New APIs for Particles, Tiled Maps, Web Views, Analytics, Ads
- Support for pre-compiled Lua binaries
- Multi-player gaming support through Photon API
Login to download Marmalade Quick.
The team at Marmalade HQ has been busy with our continuous programme of improvements to the SDK, fixing bugs, addressing reported issues and making over 45 suggested improvements as requested by our community and internal team. The latest version of the SDK is now available to download and includes the following improvements and fixes since our last release – 6.2.1. You can read the full change log here.
- We’ve updated the Facebook extension for iOS (Facebook iOS SDK 3.1.1)
- We’ve also updated EDK Libraries and Frameworks version iOS 6.1
- We’ve added the ability to control BlackBerry signing from within the deploy tool