We have a bug during Bada submission process:
When device is locked sound is there for a couple of seconds.
1. Launch the app.
2. Lock device.
3. Observe sound.
When device is locked there should be no sound from app.
Our interruption method:
We use s3eAudio for playing sound.
Call s3eAudioStop() in S3E_DEVICE_PAUSE callback processing.
1) Sound can be listened around 2 - 3 seconds.
2) There is no a bug when application is interrupted by other way(by pressing application button).
3) Logging S3E_DEVICE_PAUSE callback shows that it triggers after 2 - 3 seconds after pressing hold key.
We tried to fix it by the following ways:
1) By changing time delay in s3eDeviceYield() from 0 to 20. And call s3eDeviceYield() more frequent. But no effect.
2) By Listening for S3E_DEVICE_BACKGROUND callbacks. But no event occurs.
3) By catching pressing of hold button by S3E_KEYBOARD_KEY_EVENT. But no event occurs.
Can anyone help, please?