Marmalade for BlackBerry Support
Welcome to the Marmalade for Blackberry® community! This page is a central point for information, help and support for developing apps for BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry Playbook devices and submitting them to BlackBerry World. For a reminder of the offer, click here.
How to build your game or app
First off – if you’ve not done so already – please download Marmalade Quick, our 2D RAD tool. This is the fastest way to create an app with Marmalade – and you’ll be submitting your draft BlackBerry 10 app in no time at all.
Login to download Marmalade Quick.
To get you started, the experts at Marmalade have written some informative blogs:
- Our CTO, Tim Closs gives a useful introductory overview of Marmalade Quick.
- Read Engineer Nick Smith’s informative ‘Building a Game Blog’ series.
- Read and view a simple Marmalade Quick example app here.
- The latest features of the new Marmalade Quick release are here
- Developing with Marmalade Quick in practice – Developer interview
Watch our Getting Started Videos
To make things as simple as possible for you, we’ve created a series of videos, where Marmalade engineer Nick Smith walks through simple projects and offers helpful advice and tips to help you get going.
Got stuck? Why not post on our Marmalade Answers board – where the Marmalade community and support staff can help you or offer suggestions. Don’t forget to tag your post BlackBerry. Here are some recent posts.
Webcasts and Events
* Terms and conditions apply.